Tuesday 14 December 2010

What Up? 3.0

I think it's about time for a new post, don't you?^sheepish/coy/pathetic pose = my form of an apology.

  • The Czech Republic (which seems yonks ago now) was amazing. I ate great food, was able to relax and spend time with some of my favourite people!
  • I'm just waiting for term to end. This Christmas couldn't come any sooner. It's not even the festivities I'm looking forward to, it's just not having to get up at bloody dawn every morning. Ok, so it's not dawn. But it's close!
  • Last week was one of the best! We did the school show, and now I miss everyone like crazy. Basically everyone except me was looking forward to it ending, but now it's over, I just wanna cryyyy.
  • I'm absolutely loving Leonard Cohen. I've been a fan of his music but it's his writing that's sending the shivers down me spine momentarily.
  • My friend (she's reading this right now, I bet) introduced me to Kings of Leon. I just wanna say a huge, majestic THANK YOU.
  • I'm going X-Mas present shopping on Saturday. Ohlord, wish me luck!^Lame.

That's aboot it. I hope you're all getting into the festive spirit, and I'll see you all later.

No comments: