Saturday 19 February 2011

What Up? (7.0)

  • Work is much more enjoyable now, which is a good thing. The 7am Sunday starts aren't ideal, but I'd do it all for Ron McDon.
Worst children's mascot, like, ever?
  • I re-did my blog design - dunno if you've noticed! I actually love it, so I'd love to know what you guys think. My mum only had one question : "Why poo?"
  • It's half term, which means lie-ins, the chance to watch more movies, but also having to do a LOT of schoolwork. It's a gift and a curse.
  • I'm just getting over one of my dreadful colds. I hate to sound like a self-pitying moaner, but my colds are probably the worst colds ever. Next time you have a sniffle, DON'T GO TELLING ME YOU HAVE A COLD.
  • Who's this Jessie J? I'm not a fan. At all.

Well, I best be off. Hope you've all had a good week.

1 comment:

HOLLY said...

Omg Ronald Mcdonald is like the classic peodo, I would not trust him with kids haha!xx