I'm pretty pleased with my blush collection. There's no silly purchases, and I keep most of them on a steady rotation. But I decided to show you my top 5. Believe me though, there are a lot of runners up.
1: All About Face (Tesco Make-up Brand) in Rose
- Lovely colour which brightens and lifts the face.
- A cool pink tone (comparable to Mac's Well Dressed)
- Well pigmented and blendable, perhaps the tiniest bit chalky.
- £1.50 - if that ain't a bargain I don't know what it.
- Gorgeous shimmer and pigmentation
- Three colours which can be blended together as well as being used singularly
- Look amazing with a tan
- Another bargain, at around £3.50!
3:W7 Brightening Face Powder in Candy Floss
- Amazing pigmentation, and great blendability.
- Has THE nicest sheen/shimmer to it. Not too much, but enought to look radiant.
- A clear copy of Benefit's blush boxes, including the square brushes, and about three times less expensive.
- Comes with a lot of product, and as it is advertised as both a blush and brightening face powder, it's kind of multipurpose I suppose.
- Look scary orange in the pan but looks like a lovely coraly flush on the cheek.
- Good pigmentation, but perhaps not the easiest to blend.
- Again, looks great with a tan, and wakes your whole face up, this colour will literally suit everyone.
- Due to the starkness of the colour, a little goes a long way, so this will last.
- Well pigmented, slightly on the chalky side.
- Not too pressed, so a lot comes out on the brush and it can get a little bit floury on your vanity.
- The colour is so wearable, and makes you look a tad more bronze than you perhaps are.
- Suits whatever make-up look you do, and look very natural.
Hope this was useful! What are your 5 favourite blushes? See y'all soon 'nough.