Thursday 18 November 2010

What Up? 2.0

Hello Cherubs!
I'm a bit behind, as was brought to my attention to my best friend and biggest fan, Shona!
Not ashamed in name-dropping!
But I thought I'd give you all a little round up...
  • It's getting ridiculously chilly out, and cardigans/jackets are no longer cutting it. That's why it's time to get nice and cuddly, girlies!
  • Whilst we're on the subject, I did get myself a winter coatt yesterday. NewLook website won't let me get the picture, but you can see the coat here. It looks a bit manky on there, trust me, it looks far better on.
  • I went shopping today, and for the 2nd time, have been astonished with Primark. Great clothes for dirt cheap prices? Why did I not hear of this before?
  • I've developed an unhealthy obsession for the candy teeth they sell at my corner shop. They are the defenition of yum :p
  • I'm off to the Czech Republic next week, which I'm more than excited about. I mean, I'm really excited!
  • I've been watching Skins on 4oD. I like it, although I realise it's a bit of a guilty pleasure. The acting talent is all a bit 'meh', except perhaps two exceptions,but it's a nice bit of popcorn telly to pass your afternoons with.
That's it, I think. Hope this was of any interest to anyone. How's your week been?

No comments: