Sunday 2 January 2011

Please Read! (it's not serious or nothing, but I needed to grab your attention somehow)

Ey'up!
I'm not gonna lie, I'm a little bit miffed at the lack of comments there's been on this blog. I'm sure it's the bane of every blogger, spending time taking pictures, writing up a post etc, to no avail. Heck, I'm guilty of it too. I read a lot of blogs, and even if I really enjoyed a post, or found it very interesting, I forget, or just plain can't be bothered to leave a comment. I know, it's bad and I hang my head in shame as we speak, which is making typing very difficult.

So I've come up with a cunning plan!
Notice the new 'reactions' buttons down below? I'm sure you've all used facebook at some point, so you'll pretty much understand the concept of liking and disliking. Well, that's exactly what you can do here. It only takes a second, and just knowing you've read my post is gonna make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
I hope you guys find this a good innovation, and I'm looking forward to getting some 'likes'.

You know what? I might just 'like' this blogpost myself. Take that, society.

3 comments:

HOLLY said...

i love your posts(:!xx

Unknown said...

Aw I know how you feel I follow sooo many beauty blogs it's hard to comment on lots. of course I have favs that I like to make a point on commenting on and enjoy getting to know my favs bloggers better.
I don't get many comments myself but hey I only have 49 followers at the mo :( I probably would have more if I just spent more time blogging but I don't have very much time.
I am wondering your idea would be good for my blog too oh and I think having a word verification setting on can deter people x x x

The Sparkly Poo said...

@Claire - Thank you! And that's a good resolution :)

@Holly - Awww. I'm genuinely touched :')

@TheBeautifulBlog - I find the more you blog the more it gets your name out there. I'll be sure to have a quick peek at your blog too :D and yes, the number verification thingies are a REAL deterrent!