Wednesday 26 January 2011

What Up? (6.0)

Happy Tuesday!
  • My skin is being quite obedient lately. Obviously, I'm not blemish free, but I really can't complain. Could the Body Shop Vitamin E Face Soap be doing the trick?
  • I started my job at McDonald's last weekend. Three words: OH MY GOD. I could never have precedented how tiring and exhausting 17 hours could be. All I'm thinking of right now is the money. Me = $.$
  • Some people are getting far too mean on You Tube. I am a big fan of beauty tutorials, but I have to say, the hate that some of these girls get is completely undeserved. Seriously, if I was some of them, I'd have packed it in by now.
  • 90210 is the best show ever. I'm just about to watch it on 4oD, and I can't wait. Guilty pleasurez, fo' evah!
  • I hate wading though books, but I'm persuading myself not to be the type of person that quits half way. Hurry up Heller, goddammit!
Loving: My mummy.
Hating: Rain!

How's your week going?

2 comments:

lydia lee said...

90210 is my life!!

im having a alexander wang esque studded bag giveaway if you want to have a look hon! xx

lydia lee said...

90210 is my life!!

im having a alexander wang esque studded bag giveaway if you want to have a look hon! xx