Thursday 13 January 2011

What Up? (5.0)

ramblerambleramble.
  • I had my first ever job interview today. Yes! As of today, I am potentially (fingers crossed) a McDonald's employee. In the words of Apu Nahasapeemapetalon - "It may not be glamorous, but it's good, honest work". And lord knows I need the money.
  • I've gone a bit feverish with my 'future', trying to plan what Uni's I'm going to apply for when the time comes and etc. In Febuary, I'll be attending a 3-day shadowing course in Cambridge! I'm so excited.
  • I'm going through a period now where I physically cannot and WILL not wear trousers. Skirts have gotten me through winter, and pantaloons be damned, they're taking me through the rest of the year.
  • Loads of people have been getting nasty flus, and viruses (including my beautiful mummy). My immune system's holding up ok; no icky coughs for me. However, I do realise that through writing this I will most likely be struck down my a tropical fever and be bed ridden for the next month.
  • I love my rabbit more than I love life.

Loving - Toffifee
Hating - The fact that it's still dark at 16.00!


How's this week holding up for you?

1 comment:

HOLLY said...

omg if i ever see you in mcdonalds you better give me free chips (;,xx